Successful landscape design is about style, but just as important is the fit.
When planning your home’s garden design it’s important to keep your lifestyle and interests in mind as you decide how you want the functions of your outdoor space to fit your life.
You will find the following questions essential in designing your garden.
- How do you ideally imagine using the space?
- Do you want to include an area for relaxation?
- An organic vegetable garden?
- Would you like an outdoor entertaining area to be formal (seated dining), or casual (relaxed barbeques)?
- Does your family need the space to be accessible for wheelchairs and strollers?
- Is there to be a lawn area for animals or for children to play?
A good place to start is to focus on the area where you will spend most of your time. The best landscape designs combine beauty with utility and function.
Higher Ground Gardens will work with you to create a garden design that includes plant selection sheets and plan drawings. The design plans can be created as an instant installation design or budgeted as multiple projects over a 5-year period.
Get an estimate quickly and easily online on the Free Estimates page